Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes automotive touch screen, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI) technologies and supply chain. This is the second edition with many update over the first edition (which was published in 2016). More than 500 companies working on automotive technologies are profiled in the report.
Figure 1. Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast 2018 report
Source: Touch Display Research, October 2018
This report mainly covers four parts of automotive industry: touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI. In chapter 12, we also discussed other emerging technologies for automotive, including smart windows, haptic feedback, OLED lighting, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence for automotive.
Figure 2: Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast 2018 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request)
Source: Touch Display Research, Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2018 report.
“The automotive industry’s adoption of new technologies has accelerated in the past couples of years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research. “The automotive touch screen, display, ADAS and material supply chain is evolving. Business strategy recommendations are provided in this report.”
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand survey and interviews of touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, automotive system integrators, automotive brand companies in the past 12 years.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file of over 490 pages and an Excel database.
- The challenges of automotive technologies and business strategy recommendations are provided.
- Market data in the report includes 3 years history data (2015 -2017) and 8 years forecast (2018 to 2025).
- The touch for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by projected capacitive touch (discrete), in-cell on-cell, resistive, and other touch technologies.
- The display for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by 11 display technologies: quantum dot with blue mini LED backlight LCD, quantum dot with blue regular size LED backlight LCD, white mini LED backlight LCD, conventional TFT LCD, PMLCD or segmented, AMOLED, micro LED direct view, PMOLED+VFD, micro LED HUD, conventional HUD.
- The touchless HMI for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by ADAS (LiDAR, radar, ultrasound, camera), gesture control, eye-tracking, voice command, proximity touch, and other touchless technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to choose this report:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 500 companies
- Understand automotive touch, display, and ADAS technologies and choose the right supplier for your applications
- Know the automotive market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch, display and touchless sensor industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2018 Report, second edition” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>490 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >540 companies. Market data in the report includes 3 years history data (2015 -2017) and 8 years forecast (2018 to 2025).|
|Published time||October, 8th, 2018|
|Price||$6200 for company with <5 user. $6900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|