Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzed over a dozen touch screen technologies, and nine non-consumer market applications. Over 270 touch screen suppliers, system integrators, and brand companies working on touch panel for vertical market are profiled, with links to companies’ websites.
Touch Display Research defines the vertical market as the non-consumer, or specialty commercial market. We categorized them into 9 applications: 1). ATM/financing, 2). Automobile, 3). Casino gaming, 4). Education/training, 5). Industry/military, 6). Interactive signage/video conferencing, 7). Medical, 8). Retail/restaurant/vending machine/ticketing, 9). Other applications, such as printer/office, home appliances, aerospace, marine.
“The touch penetration for consumer electronics is going to be saturated. On the other hand, adoption of touch screen in the vertical market will continue to increase rapidly in the next several years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research. “The requirements for touch screens in vertical applications are different than the requirements in consumer electronics. Within vertical applications, each field has its own unique requirement as well. Detail analysis are provided in this report.”
- The focus for touch panel intended for the consumer market is low price, low power consumption, portability, and typically less than 3 years of durability. On the other hand, the vertical market demands over 5 years of durability while operating in harsh environment, but is willing to accept a higher price and high power consumption.
- Colegrove, author of this report, is best known as the first analyst to write a comprehensive report on touch screen industry since 2007. She has conducted many first-hand interviews of touch panel suppliers, system integrators, and brands in the past 10 years.
- This report provides analysis of over a dozen touch panel technologies, in nine vertical applications.
- Over 270 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- Market data in the report include 4 years of history data: 2013 to 2016, and 6 years of forecasts: 2017 to 2022.
- The market forecast includes Unit, touch panel module ASP, Revenue, Area (square meter), with detail breakdown by nine touch technologies: Acoustic, Digitizer, Infrared, Optical imaging, Projected Capacitive discrete, In-cell on-cell, Resistive, Surface Capacitive, and Other tech.
- Regional analysis, haptic feedback technologies are also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over 270 companies
- Understand touch panel technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
- Know the vertical market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch industry analysis reports for over 10 years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.