Santa Clara, California, April 2, 2018— In the recently published “Voice Command, Voice Translator, Smart Speaker Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes voice command, voice recognition, speech recognition, (also called voice dictation, spoken dictation, spoken command, voice control, voice assistant, virtual assistant, etc.) voice translation machine, machine learning, and smart speaker devices. More than 300 companies working on voice recognition/ voice authentication/ translation are profiled in the report.
Figure 1. Voice Command, Voice Translator, Smart Speaker Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, December 2017
“More than 40 smart speaker models are already in the market or announced. We compared them side-by-side in one page in the excel database,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report. “We analyzed voice recognition in 11 applications with detail market forecast for each application category. Touch Display Research forecasts the overall voice recognition market will grow to $43 billion in 2024.”
Figure 2: Voice recognition on 11 applications
|8||Smart speaker without HR display|
|9||Smart speaker with HR display|
Source: Touch Display Research, Voice Command, Voice Translator, Smart Speaker Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report
- This report profiled over 300 companies working on voice recognition/voice authentication/translation technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about touchless human-machine-interaction (including gesture control, voice control) for over 5 years. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many voice technology suppliers, microphone and speaker suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- Market data in the report include 4 years of history data (2013 to 2016), and 8 years forecasts (from 2017 to 2024).
- The market forecast data include voice recognition devices Units, module ASP and Revenue, with detail breakdown by 11 types of application devices: Automotive, Game console, TV, Mobile phone/tablet, NB/desktop/AIO PC, Wearable, Home/building automation, Smart speaker without high resolution display, Smart speaker with high resolution display, Language translator (standalone), and Other devices.
- Challenges of voice recognition industry are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- The key characters of an ideal smart speaker is provided
- Microphones for voice recognition market forecast is also in the report.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 300 companies
- Understand voice recognition /authentication/ smart speaker technologies and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the voice recognition, smart speaker challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
The “Voice Command, Voice Translator, Smart Speaker Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>290 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >300 companies, Unit, ASP, Revenue, 4 years of history data (2013 to 2016), and 8 years forecasts (from 2017 to 2024)|
|Published time||December, 6th, 2017|
|Price||$4990 for company with <5 user. $5990 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Flexible display & flexible touch 2018 report
- March report: Plastic OLED, Quantum dot, Multi View, and ePaper
- Samsung/Harman expanding QLED and Apple Entered QD industry
- Active Pen, ITO-replacement, Smart Windows
- February report: OLED, QLED, Voice and Smart Mirrors
- Apple HomePod to join the other 40 smart speakers this Friday
- Touch Panel for Vertical Market attracted over 270 companies
- China International Quantum Dots Summit 2018 was very successful
- CES 2018 Special Report: OLED QLED, Micro LED, Active Pen and Voice
- Voice recognition is THE trend at CES 2018
- Merck announced smart window product and smart window market
- Advanced transparent conductor market has a shake out
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, smart windows, gesture controls, voice recognition, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of SEMI, Flextech Alliance, and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: https://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000