Santa Clara, California, August 26, 2020—In the newly published “Healthcare Display and Touch Screen Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020 Report,” Touch Display Research surveyed and analyzed many display and touch panel suppliers, healthcare device integrators, and healthcare providers. This report profiles over 400 companies working on healthcare displays, touch screens, and systems.
Figure. Healthcare Display and Touch Screen 2020 Report
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., August 2020
“The healthcare market is gaining momentum, due to aging trends in the world population, the COVID-19 pandemic, and the digitalization of the healthcare system. Displays and touch screens for medical devices must meet the critical requirements and pass many medical regulations. Healthcare market challenges, business strategies, and market forecast are provided in this report,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report and principal analyst at Touch Display Research Inc.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand surveys and interviews with display suppliers, touch panel suppliers, healthcare device integrators, and healthcare providers over the past 12 years.
- Over 400 companies working on healthcare systems are profiled in the report, which include healthcare medical and sensor companies, touch screen companies, and display companies. Websites for many of these corporations are linked in the Excel database for your convenience.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>260 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 1 year history data (2019) and 8 years forecast data (from 2020 to 2027).
- The market forecast includes Shipment Unit, ASP, and Revenue, with a detailed split by six display technology categories (TFT LCD, AMOLED, PMOLED, bi-stable and near bi-stable display, micro and mini LED, other technologies), four size categories, three touch screen technology categories; and detailed split by six healthcare application categories (wearable, tele-medicine and tele-monitoring, in-home healthcare devices, in-transportation healthcare devices, in hospital/clinic medical devices, pharmaceutical packages, and labeling and signage displays).
- Wearable healthcare devices, competitive landscape, key players, brands, and displays suppliers, and their products and shipment volume analysis
- Human vital sign measurement devices, key players and displays
- Healthcare display market forecast by flexibility: rigid, flexible substrate and used as fixed, dynamic flexible/bendable/stretchable.
- Which display technology will grow the fastest in which size of category and for which healthcare application?
- Which display technology will be suitable for wearable healthcare devices?
- What is the requirement for medical touch screens?
- What strategy should you take to enter or expand in the medical monitor market?
- Regional analysis of over 400 companies is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We surveyed and interviewed many healthcare, display, and touch screen companies to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about the display and touch screen market since 2006, and was the first analyst to publish a Touch Screen Report in 2007
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 400 companies
- Deeper understanding of healthcare display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate healthcare industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly, wrong investments
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing about the healthcare display and touch screen industry for over 10 years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Healthcare Display and Touch Screen Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020 Report” is available immediately. Report sample and table of contents are available upon request.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >260 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >400 companies, market data includes 1 year history data (2019) and 8 years forecast data (from 2020 to 2027).
- Published: August, 2020
- Price: $3550 for single user, $3950 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
- Healthcare Display and Touch Screen Market will Exhibit Fast Growth
- Automotive Touch Screen, Touchless and Micro and Mini LED Market Forecast at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2020 Conference
- Automotive touch, display, ADAS touchless HMI 2020 report
- Touchless technology assists blog on SEMI website
- Micro and Mini LED 2020 to 2030 Report
- Quantum dot for agriculture market
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- Flex 2020 conference is very successful
- SID LA chapter one-day conference is very successful
- CES 2020 special report
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.