Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes voice command, voice recognition, speech recognition, (also called voice dictation, spoken dictation, spoken command, voice control, voice assistant, virtual assistant, etc.) voice translation machine, machine learning, and smart speaker devices. More than 300 companies working on voice recognition/ voice authentication/ translation are profiled in the report.
“Voice is the most natural way to interact between human beings, therefore we also want to use the voice to interact with machines/devices. Voice command is already deployed in many consumer and enterprise devices,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report. “Touch Display Research forecasts the overall voice recognition market will grow from $21 billion in 2017 to $43 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 10.6%.”
- This report profiled over 300 companies working on voice recognition/voice authentication/translation technologies.
- Although Apple’s HomePod is delayed to early 2018, over 40 smart speaker models are already in the market or announced. We compared them side-by-side in one page in the excel database
- Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about touchless human-machine-interaction (including gesture control, voice control) for over 5 years. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many voice technology suppliers, microphone and speaker suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- Market data in the report include 4 years of history data (2013 to 2016), and 8 years forecasts (from 2017 to 2024).
- The market forecast data include voice recognition devices Units, module ASP and Revenue, with detail breakdown by 11 types of application devices: Automotive, Game console, TV, Mobile phone/tablet, NB/desktop/AIO PC, Wearable (watches, glasses, earphone), Home/building automation, Smart speaker without high resolution display, Smart speaker with high resolution display, Language translator (standalone), and Other devices.
- Challenges of voice recognition industry are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- Microphones for voice recognition market forecast is also in the report.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 300 companies
- Understand voice recognition /authentication/ smart speakers technologies and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the voice recognition, smart speakers challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
The “Voice Command, Voice Translator, Smart Speaker Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>290 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >300 companies, Unit, ASP, Revenue, from 2013 to 2024|
|Published||December, 6th, 2017|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|