Santa Clara, June 11, 2013—In a newly published report––“ITO Replacement—Non-ITO Transparent Conductor Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast”––Touch Display Research profiled over 180 companies and research institutes working on advanced transparent conductive (TC) materials. The report provides a detailed analysis of metal mesh, carbon nano tube, conductive polymer, silver nanowire, graphene, and other technologies. Touch Display Research forecasts the non-ITO transparent conductor market will grow from $206 million in 2013 to $4 billion by 2020.
Figure. ITO Replacement Market Forecast 2013 to 2020
Source: Touch Display Research, ITO Replacement—Non-ITO Transparent Conductor Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast Report, May 2013
“ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) is the mainstream transparent conductor currently. However, due to its high cost, long process and fragility, non-ITO type TC is gaining momentum,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, president and analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “These transparent conductors replace ITO and also provide functions that ITO could not. We forecast the ITO-replacement market will grow rapidly from 2013 to 2020.”
- Atmel has been mass producing XSense for several months.
- Fujifilm is currently expanding its EXCLEAR capacity.
- UniPixel is starting the mass production of UniBoss.
- Cambrios is leading the silver nanowire TC.
- Conductive polymer has been used on displays for years.
- Transparent conductor applications include touch sensors, displays, lighting, thin-film solar(PV), smart windows, EMI shielding, etc.
- This report provides a detailed description of the manufacturing process flow for many leading suppliers.
- Over 180 companies and research institutes are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the US, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, the U.K. and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 2012 historical data and forecasts from 2013 to 2020.
- The market forecast includes Area (square meter), ASP ($/m2) and Revenue, with detail breakdown by six TC technologies.
The “ITO Replacement” May 2013 report is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file (over 160 pages) and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 180 companies
- Choose the right transparent conductors for your applications
- Know the transparent conductor market status and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts spent five months to survey and write this report. You don’t have to spend five months, you can purchase and receive the report today.
License for less than five users is $5800 for this single report, or $8800 for this single report plus a half-year update report in November 2013.
License for five or more users is $6800 for this single report, or $9800 for this single report plus a half-year update report in November 2013.
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. Our website is TouchDisplayResearch.com.