Santa Clara, September 16, 2014— In the recently published “Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction Market Report”, Touch Display Research Inc., an independent market research and consulting firm, analyzes over nine touchless HMI technologies and eight market applications. Over 200 touchless sensor suppliers, system integrators, and brand companies working on touchless HMI are profiled, in addition to direct links to companies’ websites.
Gesture control, voice recognition, eye tracking, proximity touch, and motion sensors have gained market momentum in the past few years. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung, LG, Intel and Qualcomm are all working on touchless HMI. They’ve acquired or are in the process of acquiring small companies with touchless technologies.
Figure 1. Touchless HMI Market Report Includes Nine Technology Categories
Source: Touch Display Research, Touchless HMI report, September 2014
“From mobile phone to automobiles, from digital signage to home/building automation, from notebook PC to wearable devices, touchless human-machine-interaction is the next big thing. Touchless HMI provides the benefit of hygiene/cleanness, safety, power/resource saving, convenience, fun, and coolness. We forecast that the touchless HMI market will grow rapidly in the next several years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research.
• This report provides analysis of nine touchless HMI technology categories in eight application categories: automotive, game console, TV, mobile phone/tablet, NB/desktop/AIO PC, wearable device, home/building automation, and other applications.
• Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about gesture control and voice recognition for several years. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
• Market data in the report includes 2013 history data and forecasts from 2014 to 2020.
• The market forecast includes Unit, touchless solution ASP, Revenue, with detail breakdown by nine touchless technologies: camera-based gesture control, camera-based eye tracking, ultrasound gesture, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless, and other touchless technologies.
Over 200 touchless sensor, touchless software, system integrators, and brand companies are profiled in the Excel database. The USA is the most active country in the touchless HMI market with 96 companies. Japan is No. 2, Germany is No. 3.
The “Touchless HMI 2014 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 240 pages and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over 200 companies
• Understand touchless HMI technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
• Know the touchless HMI market challenges, market status, and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts have been writing gesture control, voice recognition, eye tracking, proximity touch analysis reports for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
A license for less than five users is $5900 for this report. The license for five or more users is $6900.
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Report and Consulting page or by email: email@example.com
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are Silver Corporate member of SID (Society for Information Display). We are member of Flextech Alliance. Our website is TouchDisplayResearch.com.