Santa Clara, California, June 19, 2017— In the recently published “Smart Windows Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes nineteen types of smart windows and transparent switchable technologies, which include sixteen active smart window technologies, three passive smart window technologies, and one type that can be both active and passive. More than 130 companies working on smart window technologies are profiled in the report.
Figure 1. Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, April 2017
“The smart windows industry is at the tipping point of accelerated growth,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report. “There are billions of dollar opportunities for glass manufacturers, plastic film manufacturers, transparent conductor suppliers, adhesive and chemical companies, touch panel and display manufacturers.”
Figure 2: Smart Window 2017 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 report
- Nineteen types of smart windows technologies and supply chain are analyzed in this report
- This report profiled over 130 companies and research institutes working on smart windows, and transparent switchable devices technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many smart windows suppliers and material suppliers.
- Market data in the report includes 2016 history data, and 11 years forecasts (from 2017 to 2027).
- The market forecast data includes Area (m2), smart window module ASP and Revenue, with detail breakdown by of 5 smart windows technology categories: EC, SPD, GHLC, PDLC, and other tech; and with a detail breakdown by 5 application categories: automotive, architectural, aircraft, eye wear and other applications.
- Challenges of smart windows industry are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 130 companies
- Understand smart window technologies and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the smart window challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
The “Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2017 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>170 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >130 companies, Area, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of smart window technologies|
|Published time||April, 10th, 2017|
|Price||$3950 for company with <5 user. $4950 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- June Report: Flexible Curved Foldable Display, Glass for Touch Display, Smart Windows, Active Pen Market
- Apple announced iPad Pro and Active pen market
- Touch panels, flexible/foldable display, smart windows, quantum dots are hot topics at SID 2017
- Touch panel for vertical market 2017 report
- Membership packages added analyst phone call
- Quantum Dot Market Attracted Over 90 Companies
- ITO-replacement transparent conductor market had attracted over 300 companies
- Active Pen market 2017 report available
- Our mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: https://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000