Touch Display Research, Inc, founded by Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies, such as OLED display, OLED lighting, flexible display, e-paper display, 3D display, near-eye display, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture control, voice control, eye control. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufactures, consumer electronic ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalist, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display and material industry.
TDR’s areas of expertise include the following:
|Touch Screens||Over a dozen touch technologies, suppliers, industry trends.|
|OLED display||active matrix organic light emitting diode (AMOLED), passive matrix OLED, flexible OLED display, suppliers, industry trends|
|Touch-less control||gesture control, voice control, eye control|
|New materials||ITO replacement materials, ITO-coated glass & film. Quantum Dots.|
|OLED lighting||Technologies, suppliers and market|
|Flexible displays||Technologies, suppliers and market|
|e-Paper displays||low power displays|
|Near-eye display||Technologies, suppliers and market|
|Pocket projector||Technologies, suppliers and market|
The key characteristic that differentiates Touch Display Research from other market research firms is:
- Highly educated engineer turned analyst with in-depth of technology understanding,
- A high level of experience and knowledge in the specialty technology areas
- Insight of the market trends through massive survey of industry contacts.
- Passion for our industry, to provide the best analysis and business strategy recommendations for clients,
- Low price, (since we have no overhead).