Santa Clara, May 1, 2018— In the recently published “Active Pen & Digital Writing Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018 Report (4th Edition),” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes 25 types digital pen technologies, which include 16 active pen technologies and 9 passive pen technologies. Over 170 companies working on active and passive pen technologies are profiled in the report. This is the 4th edition report, and contains many updates over the 3rd edition (which was published in 2017), over the second edition (published in 2016) and over the First edition (published in 2014).
Figure 1. Active pen & digital writing technologies, supply chain, and market forecast report
Source: Touch Display Research, May 2018
Touch Display Research defines active pen as a pen with an electronic circuit. Some active pens have an integrated battery in it, and others don’t. A passive pen has neither an electronic circuit nor a battery.
Figure 2: Active pen 2018 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Active pen & digital writing technologies supply chain and market forecast 2018 report.
“The active pen industry landscape has changed dramatically in the recent 3 years. Market shares of leading pen protocols are provided in this report,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research. “Digital pen input is very useful in education, certain language input, medical, finance, industry applications, and content creation. Active pen technology is superior to passive in terms of accuracy, pressure sensing, and input of fine line. We forecast that active pen usage will have rapid growth in the next several years.”
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of active pen suppliers and OEMs/ODMs that have adopted active pens in recent 10 years.
- All the devices with active pen are compared side-by-side with pen technologies, and pen suppliers in the excel database.
- The 10 key characters of an ideal active pen is analyzed in the report.
- Over 170 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- A prediction of 2018/2019 winner is in the report. The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- Market shares of Tablet and Hybrid tablet PC with P-cap active pen technology by key companies are provided in the report.
- The roadmap of 15 leading brands toward active pen is analyzed in the report.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of active pen module for “pen only” and “pen and finger” touch.
- Market data in the report includes 5 years history data (2013 to 2017), and 6 years forecasts (from 2018 to 2023).
- The market forecast includes Unit, active pen module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by 9 application devices: mobile phone and phablet, tablet and hybrid tablet PC, notebook PC, All-in-one PC and desktop monitor, signature pad (retail, finance, service, etc), eReader writer, graphic pen board (without display), public signage/interactive board, and other applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 170 companies
- Understand active pen technologies and choose the right active pen supplier for your applications
- Know the active pen challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning, make fact based decisions
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch and pen industry analysis reports for 10 years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Active Pen & Digital Writing Technologies and Market Forecast 2018 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>400 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >170 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, list of all active pen devices with pen technology and pen suppliers|
|Published time||May 1st, 2018|
|Price||$5100 for company with <5 user. $5900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the leading analyst: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- April report: Flexible display, Apple, Magic Leap, and touch screen digital signage
- Flexible display, flexible touch, quantum dot, and automotive touch displays
- We are hiring sales manager
- Voice recognition in 11 application categories
- Flexible display & flexible touch 2018 report
- March report: Plastic OLED, Quantum dot, Multi View, and ePaper
- Samsung/Harman expanding QLED and Apple Entered QD industry
- Active Pen, ITO-replacement, Smart Windows
- Apple HomePod to join the other 40 smart speakers this Friday
- Touch Panel for Vertical Market attracted over 270 companies
- Merck announced smart window product and smart window market
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: https://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000