Santa Clara, California, November 27, 2018—In the recently published “Flexible Display & Flexible Touch Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018 Report (3rd Edition),” Touch Display Research analyzed over 10 flexible display technologies in 13 application markets, with detail of substrate material type and form factor. This report profiles over 270 companies working on flexible display and flexible touch screens.
Figure. Flexible Display & Flexible Touch 2018 Report, 3rd Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., March 2018
“Three years ago in the Flexible Display 2015 Report, Touch Display Research forecasted flexible display industry will take off in 2015 to 2018. That forecast became reality. We are witnessing flexible OLED display, flexible e-paper display, flexible LCD and other flexible technologies having a big leap right now,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc.
- Flexible/curved display exhibitions in worldwide conferences in recent 4 years are covered in this report,
- The 3rd edition Flexible Display &Flexible Touch report has many update over the 2nd edition (which was published in 2015) and over the first edition (which was published in 2013).
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>600 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 6 years history data (2012-2017) and 10 years forecast data (from 2018 to 2027).
- The market forecast includes Unit, ASP, Revenue, Area(square meter), with a detailed breakdown in eight display technology categories: Electrophoretic AM, Electrophoretic PM/segmented, AMOLED, PMOLED, AMLCD, PMLCD, Other tech AM, Other tech PM/segmented;
- The market forecast includes a detailed breakdown in 13 application categories: smart watch, wearable (other than smart watch), curved TV, curved monitor/AIO PC, NB/tablet PC, secondary or cover display, mobile phone main display, phablet and tablet, automotive, e-reader and e-note, public signage, gaming casino, other applications. Five size categories are included: <4.99”, 5-9.99”, 10-19.99”, 20-49.99”, >50”.
- Flexible/curved display industry roadmap from 2008 to 2018 are analyzed and provided in this report,
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of display manufacturers, touch screen suppliers, material and component suppliers, and ODMs/OEMs in recent 12 years.
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of flexible/curved display, with analysis of flexible touch screen, flexible lighting, and flexible batteries.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of flexible displays vs. rigid glass displays,
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 270 companies
- Choose the right flexible display and flexible touch screen supplier for your applications
- Know the flexible display challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Flexible Display &Flexible Touch Technologies and Market Forecast 2018 Report” 3rd Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
|PowerPoint file||>600 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >270 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, Area, BOM (Bill of material)|
|Published time||March 26th, 2018|
|Price||$5900 for company with <5 user. $6900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Merck’s smart window technologies and supply chain
- Microsoft IoT in Action conference review
- 9 strategies to benefit from the automotive touch display ADAS supply chain change
- How to find your dream job
- SID Vehicle Display and Interface 2018 conference review
- Apple Watch LTPO OLED analysis (member exclusive online article)
- 8K display market forecast (member exclusive online article)
- Online market analysis articles for member this week
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
- Active pen & digital writing market forecast
- Flexible display, quantum dot, smart windows and ITO replacement
- 22 types of smart windows technologies
- Flexible display & flexible touch 2018 report
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.