August 7, 2018, by Jennifer Colegrove Ph.D. Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research Inc.
Micro LED and mini LED displays are the emerging display technologies currently. They have the potential to disrupt the whole display industry due to their benefits of high brightness, wide color gamut, low power consumption, fast response time, etc.
Touch Display Research defines micro LEDs are 99 micron meter (µm) or smaller size for each edge (or diameter if it is round shape). While mini-LED is from 100 micron to 300 micron meter (µm) for each edge (or diameter if it is round shape).
In the recently published “Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzed all the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains. More than 120 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display are profiled in the report.
Figure 1. Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, August 2018
Our survey found that the micro and mini LED display are gaining momentum. There are billion dollar opportunities for LED manufacturers, semiconductor supplier, equipment manufacturers, transparent conductor suppliers, and display companies. The “Micro and mini LED report” sample is available upon request.
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 15 method categories.
- This report profiled over 120 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report includes 11 years forecasts (from 2018 to 2028).
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- Analysis of the BOM of the Samsung’s “The Wall” digital signage.
- This report also provides the Global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2028: LCD, OLED, EPD, Micro & Mini LED display, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 120 companies
- Understand micro and mini LED technologies, landscape and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the micro LED and mini LED challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>240 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >120 companies and research institutes, market forecast 2018 to 2028 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 15 fabrication technologies|
|Published time||Aug, 6th, 2018|
|Price||$3950 for company with <3 user. $4950 for company with 3 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
Thanks for reading,
Dr. Colegrove and team