Santa Clara, California, April 14, 2020 — In the recently published “Micro LED Display Patent Analysis and Strategies 2020 Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, searched and analyzed over 1000 granted patents and published patent applications about micro LED displays. Additionally, we directly conducted surveys with many micro LED display companies to confirm or clarify the patent research results. In the newly published “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020-2030 Report, Third Edition,” Touch Display Research Inc. analyzed all the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains. More than 250 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display technology are profiled in the database of this report.
Figure 1. Bundle of two reports: Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020-2030 Report, and Micro LED Display Patent Analysis 2020 Report.
Source: Touch Display Research, April 2020
“Once in a decade, there is a dark cloud which disrupts the economy, but which also creates an opportunity for certain industries. For example, in the 2008/2009 global economic downturn, many industries were down, but not the touch screen industry, which grew handsomely. Currently, the novel coronavirus COVID-19 is slowing down many industries, but micro and mini LED will be a bright spot. Your company’s strategic planning in the next six months could decide your success or lack of it for the next several years. We provide a lower price in a bundle of two reports: Micro and Mini LED 2020, and Micro LED Display Patent Analysis 2020. This is my humble contribution to our display and semiconductor industries,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the reports.
Table of contents and sample are available upon request.
- This “Micro and Mini LED 2020 Report” includes a PowerPoint file (>420 pages) and an Excel database, which profiles over 250 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report includes 3 years of history (2017 to 2019) and 11 years of forecasts (from 2020 to 2030).
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 18 method categories.
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- BOM (Bill of Material) of micro and mini LED digital signage, direct–view displays, and micro displays are provided in Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
- The BOM of Apple’s upcoming iPad Pro with mini LED backlight is analyzed.
- Micro LED driving methods are compared in Chapter 10.
- Winners in 2020/2021 are predicted in the report.
- This report also provides the global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2030: LCD, OLED, EPD, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
- The landscape of micro LED display patents is discussed in Chapter 12. Micro LED patents by the applicant’s country and region are analyzed in Chapter 12, as well.
- The “Micro LED Display Patent Analysis 2020 Report” includes a PowerPoint file (more than 200 pages) and an Excel database, which profiles over 240 companies and research institutes working on micro LED display technologies.
- Each enterprise’s micro LED patent application and patent granted numbers are provided in the Excel database.
- This report analyzed over 1000 granted or published patent applications on micro LED displays. Many of the patents (or patent families) are listed in the Excel database with direct links to the patent publications.
- This micro LED display patent analysis report used valuable information from the Micro and Mini LED Technologies and Market Forecast report by Touch Display Research. Without market knowledge and by only searching the patent office’s database, your result will be incomplete, inaccurate, and misleading.
- Micro LED display challenges are analyzed. Patent strategy recommendations are provided in the report.
- Top 10 enterprises on micro LED display patent applications are provided.
- Top 10 inventors on micro LED display patent applications are provided.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with micro LED display and mini LED manufacturers, and OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 250 companies
- Deeper understanding of micro LED and mini LED technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain micro LED and mini LED market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The bundle of the two reports “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020-2030 Report”, and “Micro LED Display Patent Analysis 2020 Report” are available immediately.
This bundle includes:
- Micro and Mini LED 2020 Report (PowerPoint file: >420 pages. Excel database: Profiled >250 companies and research institutes, 3 years history data (2017 to 2019), 11 years of market forecast 2020 to 2030 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 18 fabrication technologies)
- Micro LED Display Patent Analysis 2020 Report (PowerPoint file: >200 pages. Excel database: Listed hundreds of micro LED patents, with link to the patent document on the website.)
- Price: $7900 for two reports, (which is a savings of more than $1000 over purchasing the reports separately). (For clients who purchased one of the reports recently, you are welcome to upgrade to a bundle.)
- Bonus: Clients can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- Coronavirus impact on display market
- Flex 2020 conference is very successful
- SID LA chapter one-day conference is very successful
- CES 2020 special report
- TCL and Juhua Printing’s 31 inch rollable display is not QD-OLED
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
- Automotive touch screen touchless micro and mini LED at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2019 conference
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.