December 23, 2020 — In the recently published “Automotive Touch, Display, ADAS and Touchless HMI 2020 Report, 3rd Edition” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes automotive touch screen, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI) technologies and supply chain. This is the third edition with many updates over the second edition (published in 2018). More than 600 companies working on automotive technologies are profiled in the report.
Figure. Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast 2020 report
Source: Touch Display Research, July 2020
This report mainly covers four parts of the automotive industry: touch, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless HMI. We also discussed other emerging technologies for automotive, including self-driving vehicles, smart windows, haptic feedback, micro and mini LED lighting, batteries and fuel cells, augmented reality, and virtual reality for the automotive market.
“Even amid the COVID-19 pandemic, billion-dollar investments, acquisitions, and new innovations continue in the automotive industry. Touch Display Research forecasts the penetration rate of touch screens, displays, and ADAS in the automotive industry will continue to increase in this forecasting period to 2027,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the reports.
Table of contents and report sample are available upon request.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand surveys and interviews with touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, automotive system integrators, and automotive brand companies in the past 12 years.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file of over 550 pages and an Excel database.
- The challenges of automotive technologies and business strategy recommendations are provided.
- Market data in the report includes 5 years of history data (2015 -2019) and 8 years forecast (2020 to 2027).
- The touch for automotive market forecast includes Unit, ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by projected capacitive touch (discrete), in-cell on-cell, resistive, and other touch technologies.
- The display for automotive market forecast includes Unit, ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by 11 display technologies: quantum dot with blue mini LED backlight LCD, quantum dot with blue regular size LED backlight LCD, white mini LED backlight LCD, conventional TFT LCD, PMLCD or segmented, AMOLED, micro LED direct view, PMOLED+VFD, micro LED HUD, and conventional HUD.
- The touchless HMI for automotive market forecast includes Unit, ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by ADAS ((Advanced Driver Assistant System), gesture control, eye-tracking, voice command, proximity touch, and other touchless technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 600 companies
- Deeper understanding of automotive touch, display, ADAS technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain automotive HMI market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2020 Report, 3rd edition” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >550 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >600 companies
- Published: July 1, 2020
- Price: $6200 for company with <5 users. $6900 for company with 5 or more users
- Bonus: The client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within three months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I enjoyed reading your Quantum Dot report, it’s very informative as promised…”—a client of our Quantum Dot report
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Happy Holidays from Touch Display Research
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Micro and Mini LED 2020 to 2030 Report
- Quantum dot for agriculture market
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- CES 2020 special report
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Touchless Human-machine-interface report since 2014; we were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports since 2013. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.