November 29, 2018, by Jennifer Colegrove Ph.D. Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research Inc.
Recently, Samsung is selling several QLED TVs at sub-$1000 price: The 55” 4K, Q6FN series QLED TV has decreased from $1499 several months ago to $999 now. The 49” 4K, Q6FN series QLED TV has decreased from $1097 several months ago to $698. Touch Display Research believes this low price will dramatically increase its shipping volume.
In the recently published “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2018 Report (5th Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecasted the quantum dot display component market with details of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 110 companies working on quantum dot materials and quantum dot components. Touch Display Research forecasts the global quantum dot market will reach $16.6 billion by 2028.
Figure. Quantum Dot 2018 Report, Fifth Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., 2018
“The quantum dot industry recently changed dramatically. Samsung/Harman is expanding QLED to automotive application, and Apple just entered quantum dot market. We forecast the quantum dot industry will experience rapid growth in the next several years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc.
- CES 2018 quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report,
- Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecasted in this 2018 report.
- Quantum dot display area (m2) are added in this 2018 report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufactures, and OEMs in the past 10 years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013.
- Over 110 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem look like in 2018 and 2019?
- Who will be the winner in 2018?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 2028?
- Aside from display, in what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensor and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, and BOM of quantum dot monitor displays.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (500+ pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes five years of historical data (2013-2017) and eleven years of forecast data (from 2018 to 2028).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 110 companies
- Choose the right quantum dot supplier for your applications
- Know the quantum dot challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning, make fact based decisions
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2018 Report” Fifth Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
|PowerPoint file||>500 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >110 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, Area, QD concentrate and pure QD weight (kg), list of all quantum dot devices and suppliers|
|Published||February 19th, 2018|
|Price||$4500 for company with <5 user. $4900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
Why our QD report is better than competitors’
|Touch Display Research Quantum Dot 2018 Report||Feb, 2018 (5th edition), updated every year since 2013||Dr. Colegrove who has been writing quantum dot for 10 years||>500 pages||11 pages, with market forecast, and profile of over 110 companies||$4500 for less than 5 users,
$4900 for >5 users
|Competitor A||2015||New analyst to quantum dot||~130 pages||Listed 30 companies||$5400 for less than 5 users, $8100 for >5 users|
|Competitor B||2016||New analyst to quantum dot||~160 pages||No excel||Start from $5600|
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Display with holes
- Advanced LCD Technologies
- Merck’s smart window technologies and supply chain
- Microsoft IoT in Action conference review
- 9 strategies to benefit from the automotive touch display ADAS supply chain change
- How to find your dream job
- SID Vehicle Display and Interface 2018 conference review
- Apple Watch LTPO OLED analysis (member exclusive online article)
- 8K display market forecast (member exclusive online article)
- Online market analysis articles for member this week
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
- Active pen & digital writing market forecast
- Flexible display, quantum dot, smart windows and ITO replacement
- 22 types of smart windows technologies
- Flexible display & flexible touch 2018 report
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.