August 28, 2023
Two years ago, Dr. Jennifer Colegrove forecasted that Apple would release head mounted display devices in 2024, in our “Head Mounted Display for AR, VR, and MR 2021 Report”. That forecast proved to be accurate with Apple’s recently announced Vision Pro available in 2024. “I’ve been analyzing Head Mounted Display (HMD) since 2007, right after I merged my career path from a senior display engineer to a senior technology analyst. In the last 16 years, I’ve witnessed the HMD industry’s tremendous progress. The upcoming Apple Vision Pro has already started to affect the Head Mounted Display supply chain,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research.
Touch Display Research announces the publication of “Head Mounted Display for AR, VR and MR 2023-2030 Report, Second Edition”. This updated report is a comprehensive analysis of all the head-mounted displays (HMD), or called head wearable displays, for Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality (MR). This report is a comprehensive analysis of all the display technologies and over 400 companies working on the AR, VR, and MR market.
Figure. Head Mounted Display for AR, VR, and MR 2023-2030 Report, Second Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., June 2023
- This report is a comprehensive analysis of all the HMD technologies, and forecasts in 6 categories: LCD>2”, LCD microdisplay, AMOLED>2”, OLED microdisplay, micro LED, and other display technologies (MEMS display and others).
- Over 400 companies working on head mounted displays, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) are profiled in our Excel database.
- Over 20 key players in HMD are analyzed one-by-one in Chapter 10.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, accurately forecasted Apple’s entrance into HMD two years ago. She was the first analyst to write a comprehensive Sensor for AR, VR, and AI Report since 2016. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many display suppliers and AR VR MR OEM/ODMs.
- Which display suppliers will Apple choose for the upcoming Vision Pro?
- What is the future of the AR, VR, and MR industry?
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Germany, China, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, and other regions.
- Market data in the report includes 5 years historical data (2018 to 2022) and 8 years of forecast data from 2023 to 2030.
- The market forecast includes display unit, ASP ($) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by 5 HMD technologies.
- The market forecast also includes AR VR devices unit and revenue to 2030.
- This report also provides the winner forecast for 2024.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many display suppliers, and AR, VR, MR OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from a list of over 400 companies
- Deeper understanding of many head-mounted display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain head mounted display and AR, VR, and MR market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investments
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Head Mounted Display for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality 2021-2030 Report” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >300 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >400 companies and research institutes, 5 years history data (2018 to 2022), 8 years market forecast 2023 to 2030 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of different display technologies
- Published: June, 15, 2023
- Price: $3500 for company with one person, or $4500 for company with multiple persons
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Automotive Touch Display ADAS Market Forecast 2022-2029 Report
- Automotive Touch, Display, ADAS, Touchless Control, and EV battery market at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2022 Conference
- Quantum dot and narrow band phosphor will exhibit rapid growth
- Memoir: Foolishly Brave Unconditionally Blessed—from a Chinese girl to American working mother(video)
- Sensors enabling AR, VR, MR, and AI
- Micro and mini LED will flood the consumer market in 2021
- EV battery manufacturers’ capacity market share
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, head mounted near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.