April 26, 2021, by Jennifer Colegrove Ph.D. Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research Inc.
Apple’s micro and mini LED supply chain includes over 14 companies. The Bill of Material (BOM) of Apple’s mini LED backlight is analyzed in the newly published “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report, Fourth Edition”. Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzed all the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains. More than 260 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display are profiled in the database of this report.
Figure 1. Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, April 2021
Table of Contents and report sample are available upon request.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>480 pages) and an Excel database, which profiled over 260 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report include 4 years of history (2017 to 2020) and 11 years of forecasts (from 2021 to 2031).
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 18 method categories.
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- BOM (Bill of Material) of micro and mini LED digital signage, direct–view displays, and micro displays are provided in Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
- The BOM of Apple’s upcoming iPad Pro with mini LED backlight is analyzed.
- Micro LED driving methods are compared in Chapter 10.
- Winners in 2021/2022 are predicted in the report.
- This report also provides the global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2031: LCD, OLED, EPD, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
- The landscape of micro LED display patents is discussed in Chapter 12. Micro LED patents by the applicant’s country and region are analyzed in Chapter 12, as well.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with micro LED display and mini LED manufacturers, and OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 260 companies
- Deeper understanding of micro LED and mini LED technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain micro LED and mini LED market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >480 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >260 companies and research institutes, 4 years history data (2017 to 2020), 11 years market forecast 2021 to 2031 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 18 fabrication technologies
- Published: April 12, 2021
- Price: $4900 for single user, $5900 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Micro and mini LED will flood the consumer market in 2021
- In memory of Larry Tannas Jr.
- Quantum dot TV will become the mainstream
- EV battery manufacturers’ capacity market share
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Micro and Mini LED 2020 to 2030 Report
- Quantum dot for agriculture market
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- CES 2020 special report
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.