September 16, 2021 by Jennifer Colegrove Ph.D. Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research Inc.
Automotive industry has a mixed dynamic in 2021 with the virus resurging in some areas, IC and raw material shortage and high demand. Nevertheless, the automotive supply chain is evolving, Touch Display Research forecasts the supply chain of automotive touch screens, displays, and ADAS will have a revolution in the next 8 years. Your company should be ready for the supply chain revolution.
In the recently published “Automotive Touch, Display, ADAS and Touchless HMI 2021 Report, 4th Edition” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes automotive touch screen, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI) technologies and supply chain. This is the 4th edition with many updates over the third edition (published in 2020). More than 600 companies working on automotive technologies are profiled in the report.
Figure. Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast 2021-2028 report
Source: Touch Display Research, Sept 2021
This report mainly covers four parts of the automotive industry: touch, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless HMI. We also discussed other emerging technologies for automotive, including self-driving vehicles, smart windows, haptic feedback, micro and mini LED lighting, batteries and fuel cells, augmented reality, and virtual reality for the automotive market.
Table of contents and report sample are available upon request.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand surveys and interviews with touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, automotive system integrators, and automotive brand companies in the past 12 years.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file of over 600 pages and an Excel database.
- The challenges of automotive technologies and business strategy recommendations are provided.
- Market data in the report includes 6 years of history data (2015 -2020) and 8 years forecast (2021 to 2028).
- The touch for automotive market forecast includes Unit, ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by projected capacitive touch (discrete), in-cell on-cell, resistive, and other touch technologies.
- The display for automotive market forecast includes Unit, ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by 11 display technologies: quantum dot with blue mini LED backlight LCD, quantum dot with blue regular size LED backlight LCD, white mini LED backlight LCD, conventional TFT LCD, PMLCD or segmented, AMOLED, micro LED direct view, PMOLED+VFD, micro LED HUD, and conventional HUD.
- The touchless HMI for automotive market forecast includes Unit, ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by ADAS ((Advanced Driver Assistant System), gesture control, eye-tracking, voice command, proximity touch, and other touchless technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 600 companies
- Deeper understanding of automotive touch, display, ADAS technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain automotive HMI market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2021 Report, 4th edition” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >600 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >600 companies
- Published: Sept 16, 2021
- Price: $6200 for company with <5 users. $6900 for company with 5 or more users
- Bonus: The client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within three months of purchase
Thanks for reading
Dr. Jennifer Colegrove and team
Touch Display Research Inc. and Battery Market Research
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I enjoyed reading your Quantum Dot report, it’s very informative as promised…”—a client of our Quantum Dot report
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Head Mounted Display for AR VR and MR 2021-2030 Report
- Sensors enabling AR, VR, MR, and AI
- Micro and mini LED will flood the consumer market in 2021
- Apple’s Mini LED BL bill of material analysis
- In memory of Larry Tannas Jr.
- Quantum dot TV will become the mainstream
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Touchless Human-machine-interface report since 2014; we were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports since 2013. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.